BOOKMARK
Support The Candid Board Forum with your Subscription. Only $19.99 per month!
Unlimited Credits • Private Messaging • Photo Gallery Viewer • Search Function
Please click here for more details • Please click here to subscribe
Page 1 of 16 1235811 ... LastLast

Thread: The panty-snatchers thread

Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

Default The panty-snatchers thread

While this really isn't my thing any more, there was a time during my sexually deprived youth when I used to get a big thrill out of snooping around in a girl's underwear drawer. Essentially, it is the same kick as looking up a girl's skirt, except the girl is not there. When sleeping over at a female friend's house, or at a house party when everyone was drunk, I would, on occasion, even grab a pair or two for my own. I still have my collection somewhere, I'll have to dig it up for this thread.

People have told some of their stories elswhere on the board, but this thread is specifically for everyone to consolidate their tales and to post pictures if they have some to share [MODS: I wasn't sure which forum to post it in- I thought General Chat would have been best, but I can't post photos there]. Maybe people will even want to share pictures of their collections (with photos of the girl from which the panties came from), since I know a lot of you out there have them.

I'll start with a story and some photos- I'm leaving it sort of vague because I know this girl still and I don't know who's reading this.

So it was a college party day- there were campus events going on all around, and my friends and I were basically drunk from 10 am until we passed out in the evening. My friends girlfriend, who hung around frequently, was wearing this short grey cotton miniskirt and a tight top, that was basically driving me crazy all day long. Fortunately, she was drinking too. I knew that if I stayed close, it wouldn't be long before she would sit improperly, or something.

Well, unfortunately she was always carefull to sit correctly. However, at one point I saw her leave the activities outside to go get something from my friend's room. Now, I was well aware that my friend lived on the 2nd floor. I snuck in the house to follow her, careful to keep my distance. I was very quiet and I am positive that she didn't hear me (and probably wasn't paying attention either, as she was drunk). The stair well in our house doubled back, and as she climbed the second half, I stood on the lower steps and walked under her, the whole time staring up her cute little skirt as she ascended. This girl is very athletic and in shape, so I really enjoyed her ass wiggling around in her cotton, blue and white striped panties. Now some guys may not enjoy full bottomed briefs, but I certainly enjoyed these- especially since they were a little loose. When they are loose, they tend to move around more and hug the ass tight on their own, often going up the buttcrack- like they did up my friend's girlfriend's ass.

I hung around, hoping to catch her again on the way down. My luck was off and on that day, and she was down the stairs before I realized she had left my friend's room. She passed me and returned outside, and to my surprise- she changed clothes! She was now wearing shorts and a different shirt. I thought that there might have been a slight chance that she changed panties as well, so I ran up the stairs to my friend's room. I looked on this floor, and sure enough: there was her little skirt lying on the floor. In it was her panties!!! They were definitely dirty, and smelled of snatch. I didn't want to distrub them at all, so I didn't steal them or even move them much- it would be too obvous that it was me if something happened to them. So I did the only thing that I could to: I took pictures. And these are the pictures that I am posting below.

I hope to hear some of your stories and see your pics too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg  

Upgrade your membership to Elite
    Random Surfers
    Regular Membership
    FREE Elite Membership
    Paid Elite Memberships
    Guest/Logged Out
    View Thread Topics and Comments
    View Thumbnails
    View Threads and Comments of Regular Members only
    Modify Profile
    Post Comments in Regular Forums
    Upload Photos
    Vote in Contests
    View Threads and Comments of Regular Members only
    Modify Profile
    Post Comments in Regular Forums
    Upload Photos
    Vote in Contests
    Enter in Contests
    Use Search Function
    Private Messaging
    Post and View Elite Photo Galleries
    View Threads of Regular and Elite Members
    Modify Profile
    Edit Your Thread
    Post Comments in both Regular and Elite Forums
    Upload Photos
    Vote in Contests
    Enter in Contests
    Use Search Function
    Private Messaging
    Post and View Elite Photo Galleries
    Unlimited Credits
    Unlimited Downloads
    Support The Candid Board Forum with your Subscription. Only $19.99 per month!
    Unlimited Credits • Private Messaging • Photo Gallery Viewer • Search Function
    Please click here for more details • Please click here to subscribe
  3. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ocelot For This Useful Post:

Candid Sniper
    Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

in Jpn they use to steel the the girls laundry, bras and panties often got stolen from them, i recall that they filed report, but never catched the "bad guys"

Think about this scenario: take all her lingerie, then go spy on her, and when she's of to the store buying some new panties, upskirt her crazy idea

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dosoro For This Useful Post:

Candid Master
    Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

great story!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to stephmin For This Useful Post:

Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

Good thread, maybe move into Candid Chat as I hope this one will run and run for along time.

I'm also in a bit panty stealing, think it started when I was about 14 and used to steal my best friend's mums panties and then replace them - I think she always knew I was doing it! I also had a lot of opportunities to steal from washing lines as I had a paper round and knew every security-light/squeaky-gate/fence/timings and persons in the area, I never used to steal them on the paper round I used to go back for them in the dark evenings. I reckon I have stolen over a hundred pairs in my time from lines/drawers/laundry basket.

I stolen from most of GF's friends over the years, every house I go to I'm usually in the drawers or laundy basket - actully I'm off to a house tonight to setup a network so I suspect there will be a oppotunity to have look around. A few months back I was fixing a network in one of our Director's house, he was away with just his wife in the house. His wife said she wanted to go and pick the daughter from school and just left me in the house. I checked for cameras as it was a massive house, found the bedroom and I've never seen anything like it. There was clothes and clutter everywhere, nothing had a home, I'm not joking, there was 8 panties kicked under the bed, panties on the floor, chair, wardrobe and some nice ones in the drawers and laundry basket, the daughter was just as untidy. I helped myself to six pairs I had no camera tho! Still have the panties! I post some pics up soon.
    If you have missed any of my posts then use the search option to search for threads started by me! Oh, and a press of the thanks-button is always appreciated!

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scientist For This Useful Post:

Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Some pics of my Girlfriend's Sister's panties. She's 19yo, put on a little weight recently, Size 14 panties. They're quite nice panties, what do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC09261.JPG   DSC09264.JPG   DSC09266.JPG  
    If you have missed any of my posts then use the search option to search for threads started by me! Oh, and a press of the thanks-button is always appreciated!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scientist For This Useful Post:

Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

Taken the same night, some pics of my Girlfirend's mother's panties, she's 49, and hot looking too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC09255.JPG   DSC09251.JPG  

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scientist For This Useful Post:

Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

Some more of my Girlfriend's Sister's panties, taken about two years ago, at the time she was 17yo. I had regular access to her underwear drawers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cyber 187.jpg   cyber 188.jpg   cyber 189.jpg   cyber 194.jpg   cyber 195.jpg  

cyber 196.jpg   cyber 197.jpg   cyber 198.jpg  

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Scientist For This Useful Post:

Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

Is this scientific research?

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Buzz For This Useful Post:

Dark Candid Warlord The_Candid_Fly's Avatar

Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

I dont understand stealling them it only gets you busted when they figure it out. I like to sniff and put back..much more fun. I mentioned before to always have some good looking dude friends cause they always have hot girlfriends who always have hot sisters and moms. Stinky thong heaven

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Candid_Fly For This Useful Post:

Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

Hey nice story Ocelot! I can totaly understand the thrill of it! The panties didnt look dirty though!
    I just LOVE tight jeans butts!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to user_con For This Useful Post: