BOOKMARK
Support The Candid Board Forum with your Subscription. Only $19.99 per month!
Unlimited Credits • Private Messaging • Photo Gallery Viewer • Search Function
Please click here for more details • Please click here to subscribe
Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Schoolies in PH (Mainly Opaques) - 27 Pics MQ

Candid Master
    Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

Default UK Schoolies in PH (Mainly Opaques) - 27 Pics MQ

http://www.thecandidboard.com/forums...attach/jpg.gif
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UK Schoolies 29060801 - POSTED.jpg   UK Schoolies 29060802 - POSTED.jpg   UK Schoolies 29060803 - POSTED.jpg   UK Schoolies 29060804 - POSTED.jpg   UK Schoolies 29060805 - POSTED.jpg  

UK Schoolies 29060806 - POSTED.jpg   UK Schoolies 29060807 - POSTED.jpg   UK Schoolies 29060808 - POSTED.jpg   UK Schoolies 29060809 - POSTED.jpg   UK Schoolies 29060810 - POSTED.jpg  

UK Schoolies 29060811 - POSTED.jpg   UK Schoolies 29060812 - POSTED.jpg   UK Schoolies 29060813 - POSTED.jpg   UK Schoolies 29060814 - POSTED.jpg   UK Schoolies 29060815 - POSTED.jpg  

UK Schoolies 29060816 - POSTED.jpg   UK Schoolies 29060817 - POSTED.jpg   UK Schoolies 29060818 - POSTED.jpg   UK Schoolies 29060819 - POSTED.jpg   UK Schoolies 29060820 - POSTED.jpg  

UK Schoolies 29060821 - POSTED.jpg   UK Schoolies 29060822 - POSTED.jpg   UK Schoolies 29060823 - POSTED.jpg   UK Schoolies 290608100 - POSTED.jpg   UK Schoolies 290608101 - POSTED.jpg  

UK Schoolies 290608102 - POSTED.jpg   UK Schoolies 290608103 - POSTED.jpg  

Upgrade your membership to Elite
    Random Surfers
    Regular Membership
    FREE Elite Membership
    Paid Elite Memberships
    Guest/Logged Out
    View Thread Topics and Comments
    View Thumbnails
    View Threads and Comments of Regular Members only
    Modify Profile
    Post Comments in Regular Forums
    Upload Photos
    Vote in Contests
    View Threads and Comments of Regular Members only
    Modify Profile
    Post Comments in Regular Forums
    Upload Photos
    Vote in Contests
    Enter in Contests
    Use Search Function
    Private Messaging
    Post and View Elite Photo Galleries
    View Threads of Regular and Elite Members
    Modify Profile
    Edit Your Thread
    Post Comments in both Regular and Elite Forums
    Upload Photos
    Vote in Contests
    Enter in Contests
    Use Search Function
    Private Messaging
    Post and View Elite Photo Galleries
    Unlimited Credits
    Unlimited Downloads
    Support The Candid Board Forum with your Subscription. Only $19.99 per month!
    Unlimited Credits • Private Messaging • Photo Gallery Viewer • Search Function
    Please click here for more details • Please click here to subscribe
  3. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The Real Nightsurfer For This Useful Post:

Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

some real cuties in there
    Bite my shiny metal ass

Nice to be back on Candidboard!!!

Candid Master
    Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

excellent try

Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

Default I'd like to add some of mine...

I never like to start a thread with this subject, but I do have a couple that I would like to add to this collection...hope you like her white thong that she wears for school and also hope that is complements Real Nightsurfer's colllection.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EOSDCIM 036.jpg   EOSDCIM 037.jpg   EOSDCIM 038.jpg   EOSDCIM 039.jpg   EOSDCIM 040.jpg  

EOSDCIM 041.jpg   EOSDCIM 042.jpg   EOSDCIM 043.jpg   EOSDCIM 044.jpg   EOSDCIM 045.jpg  

If you have missed any of my posts then use the search option to search for threads started by me! Oh, and a press of the thanks-button is always appreciated!

Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

Red x's on mine - uploading process at TCB needs sorting.

anyway thanks for pics, I'll try uploading mine again another time - sorry you missed the schoolgirl thong!
    If you have missed any of my posts then use the search option to search for threads started by me! Oh, and a press of the thanks-button is always appreciated!

Registered But Awaiting Confirmation Maculatus's Avatar

Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

The Real Nightsurfer; i have a question for you.
    On of our members is stating that girls in school uniform means that they are aged 16 MAXIMUM, as in the UK, schools do not have uniform for the students once the enter 6th form (16-18).

If that's true it means you are deliberate shooting underage pics.
    Please respond.

Mac.
    Moderator TCB

Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

some nice cuties here. just wish there were more sunshine in your country to make for brigher pics thanks man. looking forward to the thong pic.

btw, mac, i went to a h.s. where the girls wore uniforms all years, 9-12, so some were actually 18. I give him the vote of confidence that these fall into that category. I say we trust the poster unless we truly have reason to believe otherwise- not just one person's "intuition"

thanks
    Floating Around the Outskirts
    Like me? Hate me?
    Check out my threads at: http://www.thecandidboard.com/forums...ist-88186.html

Candid Master
    Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

There is no such hard and fast rule in the UK and anyone suggesting it is an ill-informed fool, who clearly has their own issues that they need to address first, before pointing the finger elsewhere.

State schools in the UK more often than not have no uniform at all, or just trousers and a sweat shirt,whilst private schools (called "Public Schools") all have uniform, which is worn most of the time.

Now I have two questions for you:

1. 16 is legal in the UK and throughout all of the European Union, in fact in many mainland European countries the age of consent is lower. At which point did the international internet have to accept an American standard anyway?

2. If you really want to ban below 16 images, you had better put a lot of time aside to delete them as this group is full of them - and much, much younger than that, or haven't you noticed - including numerous upskirts of shopping mall teens etc.

So tell me, do we have a problem with school uniforms, because it seems that we're turning a blind eye to some teens and not to others.

Candid Master
    Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

More sunshine in the UK? Well that's you, me and 55 million other Brits agreed on that!

Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Nightsurfer View Post
    There is no such hard and fast rule in the UK and anyone suggesting it is an ill-informed fool, who clearly has their own issues that they need to address first, before pointing the finger elsewhere.

State schools in the UK more often than not have no uniform at all, or just trousers and a sweat shirt,whilst private schools (called "Public Schools") all have uniform, which is worn most of the time.

Now I have two questions for you:

1. 16 is legal in the UK and throughout all of the European Union, in fact in many mainland European countries the age of consent is lower. At which point did the international internet have to accept an American standard anyway?
    At the Point when you joined TCB which has rules about posting under 18 content. The international internet can do as it pleases.. but joining this Site requires the following of rules of the site.
    2. If you really want to ban below 16 images, you had better put a lot of time aside to delete them as this group is full of them - and much, much younger than that, or haven't you noticed - including numerous upskirts of shopping mall teens etc.
    Thanks for pointing this out maybe we should take a more proactive look at the whole board. But the truth is if a student is in HS there is usually only one grade level that some of the students will be 18 and over. That is a KNOWN FACT. As for shopping malls I have seen people of all ages at them ... and there is really NO way unless you ask for ID of your subject.

So tell me, do we have a problem with school uniforms, because it seems that we're turning a blind eye to some teens and not to others.
    We only have a problem with teens that we know stand more of a chance not being 18 than those that it is hard to guess.
    But thanks for the heads up on this thread we will scrutinize it a bit closer.

Maculatus I suppose we best take these down ... what do you think?