BOOKMARK
Support The Candid Board Forum with your Subscription. Only $19.99 per month!
Unlimited Credits • Private Messaging • Photo Gallery Viewer • Search Function
Please click here for more details • Please click here to subscribe
Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Handgag upskirting tips - the best way to upskirt!

Candid Master
    Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

Arrow Handgag upskirting tips - the best way to upskirt!

I totally disagree with the two above. Photoshooting or any method of taking photos can never be compared to the filming by vid cam which allows you to capture every single moment of all events and make the captures later peacefully. It is no as difficult as people use to believe, in fact it is much simple. Just use a handbag that nearlly reaches the ground level and place inside the cam lookin upwards so that the image looks 180o turned. You will rotate the caps later in your PC. You have to place the cam somehow stable so that it does not move from its position while moving and walking around. Make a hole just as big as the lense. The lense should have a clear view so that no part of the bag gets in front which may cause not only partial image loss but also wrong focus. Cover the non black parts close to the lense by black tape carefully. Place the cam approx 45 - 55o vertically, this is the best angle. The bag should have a strap that will allow you to turn it both axes and get all the angles of the subject. Spot the target and try to get close slowly, never run or focus too much. Do not stare at your bag and the lense. When she stays still, get behind (must stay close continoueslly) her and film as much as possible. You will see later on (when editing the film) that capture by capture there are big differences. I have done hundreds of times and never faced a problem also with many people and caps around not because I am smart or lucky or whatever but simply because in crowdy and rush places NOONE but NOONE is interested in what you do. How the hell you think that these ups have come up? using photocameras? Ha!
    I only agree that you should run a lot of tests before in order to avoid losing time and get dissapointed. The setup in essential. Try it at home to adjust the angle, the opening (hole), the height, the movement (for God's sake, DO NOT move fast and rapid, make small, smooth moves and rotates to cover every angle! you do ot want to get a G-string or a pantyless case half filmed! believe me!) Some of them will be at their period so shoot as many as possible. Ideally half a minute per case should do. NEVER but NEVER forget to shoot their faces before or after to know to which girls the ass belongs to. Faces are essential despite what people tend to believe. Afte the first 50 asses, they look very similar and you lose most of the fun. Faces are the best part and easy to get. After upskirting them, either step back and wait for them to turn or step by them and shoot direckly sidewise. You will get it enough, you do not need to have a close up pf the face.
    NEVER zoom, zoom should be totally out!!!
    Turn the BLC (backlight) on, it brings more light to the subject.
    Try not to film towards the sun, it sound reasonable.
    Have a second battery and a miniDV (if this is your case) or mini DVDs in your pocket. If you get to a good area, you do not want to lose the chance!
    Visit the toilet first and carry some water. Shooting for hours can be exhausting and you need to stay focused on what you do.
    TIME is essential. If you use a 1 hour tape, after 60mins you have to replace it otherwise you are filming nothing! same goes for the battery so CLOCK out!
    IMPORTANT: cover all buttons that can destroy your effort ("rec", "On-off", etc) by something like a carbon part and tape it on the cam. You will see that by placing the cam in the bag, to hold stable, you need to keep it pressed and this may result to a critical button pressing which will destroy everything.
    Note: when replacing battery, check if the zoom is still fully out! some cams sack on it!
    Experience is everything, you will find your own setup that fits your style but you will run into a few hard days before you get it. Do not worry, you will improve later.
    In case of question, feel free to send me a message or reply here start a new topic. try to include pics, it will help me to understand your problem.
    Come on guys, it is wayyyyyyyyyy easier than what you think! believe it or not, you can easily get your cam lenseup to their butts (~10cm) without them suspecting anything and walk away like a gentleman. Do not comment before trying it. I have done it for longer than a continues minute or two.
    Made also three or four passes by without a problem. The must is that you have to show calm and peaceful. If you go to stores, use a store bag (preferably black) and ... how many people you think will look to your bag?
    Good luck!

Upgrade your membership to Elite
    Random Surfers
    Regular Membership
    FREE Elite Membership
    Paid Elite Memberships
    Guest/Logged Out
    View Thread Topics and Comments
    View Thumbnails
    View Threads and Comments of Regular Members only
    Modify Profile
    Post Comments in Regular Forums
    Upload Photos
    Vote in Contests
    View Threads and Comments of Regular Members only
    Modify Profile
    Post Comments in Regular Forums
    Upload Photos
    Vote in Contests
    Enter in Contests
    Use Search Function
    Private Messaging
    Post and View Elite Photo Galleries
    View Threads of Regular and Elite Members
    Modify Profile
    Edit Your Thread
    Post Comments in both Regular and Elite Forums
    Upload Photos
    Vote in Contests
    Enter in Contests
    Use Search Function
    Private Messaging
    Post and View Elite Photo Galleries
    Unlimited Credits
    Unlimited Downloads
    Support The Candid Board Forum with your Subscription. Only $19.99 per month!
    Unlimited Credits • Private Messaging • Photo Gallery Viewer • Search Function
    Please click here for more details • Please click here to subscribe
  3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kimwn For This Useful Post:

Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

10x for a tip!!!

Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

Very nice post mate.. i think of doing some bag cam with the sony cybershot dsc-t100 black, becouse it does video very well also, and i can get a faceshot with it. what do you think?
    I diden't do it..!

Candid Master
    Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

exelent

Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

Can you post pictures of your bag with and without the camcorder in it? Thanks.
    It's OK to get close; the girls don't bite.

Teen Skirt Chaser fighterjock102's Avatar

Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

I hope you don't mind, but I've got to debate your theory for a minute here. You said not to comment until you've tried it, and I have, so I'm fully qualified to comment I think.

I love upskirts. And as such, I've tried upskirt stuff with both a video camera in a bag AND a compact point-and-shoot digital still in my hand. I would have to say that while the bag cam provides a seemingly better and safer shooting environment (out of sight, out of mind, right?), and it's nice to be able to record for several long seconds or minutes even, bag camming is certainly not the simpler method. Nor will it result in the highest quality images.

I carried a bagcam around my high school for nearly two months during my senior year. I loved doing it, and I got a few really great shots. My setup was by no means perfect, and I missed probably hundreds of great opportunities because of things that you mentioned above... the focus going out of whack because the zipper of the bag or something else got in the way, the camera shifted position, a battery died, a switch was in the wrong position, etc. But I also got my fair share of cute high school asses and panties to take home with me forever - everything from the cheerleading captain and a few other snobby populars in my senior class, to some of the junior girls - one of which I had a crush on at the time, and even a bunch of underclassman. I remember nailing my senior buddy's freshman sister during her second week at the high school - I still have her thonged ass on a VHS cassette in my closet today. And then there were the two sophomore girls who always sat at the lunch table next to ours, almost always wearing short skirts and thongs, and often pantyhose too. I even manged to record up the skirts of a few of my good friends! Sure, I'll agree that once you had a setup that worked well for you and you had some time to practice with it and figure things out, it did get kind of easy. But setting up and getting ready to take the video footage was anything but. It was a very complicated thing.

Additionally, once you got the video... then what? The quality was decent, and yes, with some VCRs I was able to slow the vide down so much that I could go frame by frame. But when I did, there was always those stupid squiggly lines across the screen, and fuzzy, flurry marks all over. Video looks best when it is played at its proper speed, not when it is slowed down and/or frozen into individual frames. Additionally, I couldn't really share my work. I know there are methods which allow you to transfer video (my camera was old school... no digital anything for me back in high school) to the computer, but I didn't know how to do it. Instead, once I did get a digital camera, I resported to playing my old upskirt collection through the VCR and taking pictures of the television with my digital camera. Talk about losing some quality in the transfer, huh? While I loved bagcamming all over my high school, it was far from a simple process, and there is actually much more that goes into it than you have mentioned.

On the other hand, there is the simple point-and-shoot still shot method. This method is so simple when you are dealing with a seated upskirt target, as it is really no different than taking any other candid. It steps up several notches in difficulty when you start going after standing subjects, but the process remains simple - at least in theory anyway. Point the camera, press the shutter, and escape happy. Of course, then it becomes a game of being subtle and making sure no one is looking your way or perhaps seeing you in a reflection somewhere, or watching from a window off in the distance as you fairly obviously (but hopefully quickly and quietly) slip your camera under a skirt and snap off a shot or two. And it is true that you wont be able to capture 700 frames in those few seconds your camera is pointing under her skirt, and it's true that you wont get video of her firm ass shifting every which way as she takes each step... but with a video camera you are not going to be able to get a 2592x1944 pixel image (I shoot with a 5mp digital still cam) of that same firm ass either... nor will you be able to use a flash if the situation warrants it (yes, I have actually used a flash for a select few upskirt shots). Nor will you be able to mess around with settings to accomodate various lighting environments without stopping somewhere private to take your camera out of your bag, whereas with a cam in your hand you can just flip a few buttons. To me, shooting upskirts, upshorts, downbacks, and pullme's is all about capturing details. I want to be able to count the polka-dots on her panties, and see every color of every stripe on her thong. I want to be able to read the label on the tag of her boyshorts, or see every freckle or beauty mark on her left ass cheek. I was rarely able to get the kind of detail I wanted out of a video cam stashed in a bag. And it certainly was never on par with the quality I am capable of with a still.

My favorite and most successful method of upskirt shooting at the moment is simple. I work mostly at theme parks and tourist hotspots, or really anywhere that draws a large crowd of spectators and cameras. I carry my digital still cam in plain view, a backpack with all my support gear (extra batteries, memory cards, etc.), as well as all of my extra stuff to help me blend in like a tourist, and then I just walk around until I find an attractive young lady, preferably a teen for my tastes, and then I evaluate the situation. If she's sitting, I find a place to camp out across from where she's sitting, take some normal candids, use a little zoom, and aim for the skirt. If she's standing, then I will try to get a spot right next to her (behind her looks suspicious, and if you are next to her you have a better chance for the frontal uppie as well). After standing for a few minutes (and assuming the scenario would permit this without looking suspicious, I just groan a bit like my legs are tired of standing, and casually sit down on the ground a few feet to one side of her. My camera remains in my lap, powered on, just as it was before, but now it is nearly at ground level, pointed in her direction. From there I have the option to fire invidual still shots for better quality, or set the cam to shoot video so I can sit back and wait for whatever it is we're waiting for while my cam records away up her skirt. If the situation is such that sitting down would look out of place, I will instead make some subtle comment under my breath about the "stupid batteries", take off my backpack and bend down and pull out my spares and start fumbling with them. My camera is not really dead, nor am I actually changing the batteries... I just go through the motions. Nobody is going to watch me to make sure that I actually switch the batteries that are in the camera, and if they do, then they are really bored and have nothing else to see or do (another reason I pick tourist spots... it keeps them busy). While I am bent down there for thirty seconds or a minute, I place the camera on top of my bag which is lying on the ground, and point it in my subject's direction until I have the batteries in my hand, and then I hold the cam, again pointed in her direction, as I pretend to swap the batteries. It's simple slight of hand really. Kind of like the classic magician's ball in the cup trick, or which hand is the ball in. Except in this case, it's which batteries are the dead ones? This to me, the sitting method is the safest and simplest method of upskirt shooting, with the battery switch trick as the second. These two methods combined have resulted in my three best and most successful upskirt series' ever.

While the results are not quite as numerous as the bagcamming efforts may yield, the quality is better, and the method is far simpler and less complex. I don't want to go bashing your bagcamming methods, because I certainly do appreciate them, and I love your works and the works of other bagcammers like you. Hell... I'm even a bagcammer, although more or less retired until I get some new equipment. I just don't think that it's the most ideal form of upskirting either... especially now that so many people are wise to the art, since it's in the news so often nowadays. I think that variety is good, and the more you mix it up, the better. Don't just have one style, one method, one shooting grounds. The greater the variety, the safer you will be when shooting, and the better your shots will become as a result.

Stay safe, and shoot plentifully. Good luck out there.

And check out this series if you haven't already had a chance to evaluate my style. This was taken with the seated method I discussed above.
    http://www.thecandidboard.com/forums...ate-59083.html

And here's a bit of a buffet of my panty-capturing history.
    http://www.thecandidboard.com/forums...ots-59004.html
    If you look at the first two images in it, those were made using the bagcam in high school. The rest were with progressively better digital still cams as the years wore on.
    More by me here
    My Candid Prayer

May their skirts be short and a light wind blow
    May their pants fit tight and be worn real low
    May I always encounter beautiful teens
    And share with all the most tempting scenes

Coming soon to a teenager near you.

Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

The message is simple, don't leave home without your handgag, or ballgag for that matter LMFAO....

I think you've either got it or not, this is a pretty specialized niche, which requires a lot of dedication, not to mention spare time. I remember there was a guy in Karlsruhe in the nineties that took amazing vids, but I'll guarantee he didn't have a day job!!!
    Righty O man, righty O

Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

can u make a special post at greek too dude?:P
    (apla gia eukoloterh katanoish tou genikou setup sou)
    i have never tryed the bag way,i was always a hand camera shooter and the risky part of this, made me stop that hoby 1year ago:S

Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

Thanks for an inspiring and practical post kimwn!
    It has encouraged me to finally sit down and dedicate some time to assembling a bagcam with my Sony digital handycam as the weapon of choice.
    All I've managed to do so far is buy 3 or 4 different style bags to experiment with but have never put them to use.
    I tried the shoecam setup last year and that was a frustrating experience.
    Despite fighterjock's excellent and insightful comments regarding his still camera success I have to agree with you that 30 fps gives you a whole lot more options in the editing room later on. But at the same time we can't disagree with fighterjock in terms of resolution quality. A 5MP still camera will give better results then our frame grabs (unless it's a HD digicam).

Wish me luck this summer as i try to add 'bagcam' to my repertoire.

ds_xxx
    My last 7 threads:

ds_xxx #125: Fire Crotch
    ds_xxx #124: Biker Rally Cleavage *ELITE*
    ds_xxx #123: Marathon Hodge Podge *ELITE*
    ds_xxx #122: Motley Baseball *ELITE*
    ds_xxx #121: Gravity 1 Kite 0
    ds_xxx #120: Tight Grey Ones Marathoner *ELITE*
    ds_xxx #119: Marathon Pregger *ELITE*

Candid Master
    Picture Attachments
    Video Attachments
    Credits Remaining
    Thanks

good luck to you all and be careful. just dont end up regretting it.

i have in some occasions been on the verge of seeking a snap or two under some skirts. i ended up not doing so. mainly because it was inside a store and other wise because there is no reason of explanation to be doing that legally. there is just no way out.