PDA

View Full Version : Guy takes upskirt photo of 13 year old girl

gamguy75
November 6th, 2007, 10:30 PM
This dude is screwed if they catch him. What an idiot.

RAW SURVEILLANCE: Man Takes Photo Up 13-Year-Old Girl's Skirt Marked as: Mature, Featured
at Wal-Mart THIS IS RAW SURVEILLANCE VIDEO WITH NO AUDIO -- A man with a camera phone kneeled behind a young girl at Wal-Mart, stuck his hand under her skirt and snapped a picture, but surveillance video snapped a few pictures of the suspect, as well. The 13-year-old girl said she heard a noise that sounded like a camera click in the Wal-Mart store on US-441. It happened Saturday afternoon around 4:40pm. The guy was armed with a cell phone that takes photographs and he was following the young girl. The store security video shows a man sneak up behind the 13-year-old girl in the deodorant aisle. He kneels down and reaches out with his camera' phone underneath the girl's skirt. The victim told police she felt something touch her inner thigh and she heard a click, the sound effect many cell phone cameras make. According to police, the suspect is around 5-foot-5, 180 pounds, bald with a buzz-cut around the sides and sunglasses propped on his head. If you recognize him, call the Mount Dora Police Department. (11/05/07) 1) Upskirting a 13 year old girl. STUPID
2) Caught on camera...multiple times/angles. STUPID
3) Hit the girls leg with cam. STUPID
4) Did not disable shutter sound. STUPID

utter
November 7th, 2007, 03:13 AM
This actually sounds like a deliberate scaremongering tactic by american authorities to put "the fear" into middle class white folks enough for them to keep voting conservative.

I honestly think that this was staged to raise awareness of upskirters - they used worst-case-scenario tactics to generate the fear. 13yo girl, walmart, the shutter sound, short bald, with a buzz cut. So he is in walmart, on camera, caught upskirting a 13yo and he's still out there? naaaah! yer jestin me!

You can call me a conspiracy nut if you will, but the u.s. gov has a history of fearmongering to get support for bills like "the patriot act"

ds_xxx
November 7th, 2007, 05:44 AM
Here is the surveillance video...

**PLEASE DONT POST THAT LINK, THANKS***

ds_xxx

buddogg
November 7th, 2007, 08:03 AM
........what a dumbass!

utter
November 7th, 2007, 04:39 PM
guys, the dude was a total idiot, but please stop posting the link to the video featuring an underager being upskirted.

GC
November 8th, 2007, 02:00 AM
They reported that on local news here day before yesterday .. the sob even spoke to the girl ... said "Thank you sweetheart" just after. :smiley_bond:

tompeeper
November 9th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Hey, at least he was polite and thanked her the uppie, wonder if he posted her anywhere?

MTigers006
November 9th, 2007, 03:15 PM
most of the newer phones like mine you can't disable the "click" sound. Although I dont go around taking pics of 13y/o girls either, but this whole story makes me even more nervous about candid photography and continuing the hobby.

GC
November 9th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Hey, at least he was polite and thanked her the uppie, wonder if he posted her anywhere?
ok I don't believe you just expressed an interest in seeing up a 13 yo skirt on a public forum... :smiley_dontagree2:

raginrajan99
November 9th, 2007, 09:16 PM
there's a difference between US and THIS GUY.

for one, I (at least) am enjoying the same things I might check out in the real world (a nice college girls ass, for example). Are there girls at my university who wear skirts and i'm like "damn, I wanna see some more..." Yes, of course.)

But THIS GUY, his obviously blunt attempt, and ESPECIALLY on a 13-year old!!!

I hope the state of Florida rates him a Level I offender for this. The mental trauma this girl will suffer...it's why I wonder which is a worse crime, r**e/sexual assault (such as the above) or murder? Don't get me wrong, murder's pretty heinous also. But perhaps it's time we consider extending capital punishment to sex crimes, at least those against minors?

tompeeper
November 10th, 2007, 10:20 AM
ok I don't believe you just expressed an interest in seeing up a 13 yo skirt on a public forum... :smiley_dontagree2:

No, not at all, that's not what I meant...just that this girl & her family have to be traumatized, not just that he could see the pic but he could conceivably pass it on to many other pervs. That has to be upsetting for them.

tk429
November 10th, 2007, 11:58 PM
Well this has made me realize that I should not try to take my hobby indoors. I'm fine with shooting events and street scenes outdoors.

makavelithedon
November 16th, 2007, 08:39 PM
Yeah, indoor shooting makes me nervous. i like to stick to places where it is normal to have a camera out in the open. It makes me feel less nervous which in turn shows in how I carry myself. If you are really practiced, I suppose you can get over that and be calm in the store. But not me.

GC
November 17th, 2007, 06:15 AM
No, not at all, that's not what I meant...just that this girl & her family have to be traumatized, not just that he could see the pic but he could conceivably pass it on to many other pervs. That has to be upsetting for them.
But at least he was polite and thanked her

cheekyone
December 7th, 2007, 05:26 AM
hang him by the cojones...... we are talking about a thirteen year old for fucks sake!!!!!!!!!!!