PDA

View Full Version : NYC Puerto Rican Parade 2004

blujay
December 10th, 2004, 12:01 AM
This is a series I thought long and hard about posting. The day was on the cool side, cloudy, and there were swarms of cops along the parade route and in Central Park (due to a certain event that happened a few years back!) And if that weren't enough, because I was shooting on the west side of Fifth Avenue, the dense shade wrecked havoc on my camera. I'll let you guys decide whether or not this thread was worthy of the Board.

First, walking through Central Park to get to the parade, I saw two girls sitting down and chatting. I was wondering if I could get a crack shot.

A frontal was way too risky so I turned my sights on this asian girl and her beau taking in some sun.

I walk up towards the MET and notice a throng of people sitting on the barrier. I was far away so I couldn't zoom as close as I wanted. I was hoping for a crack or thong but got neither. :(

Okay, on to the parade well-wishers! This girl had a real tight butt.

I was distracted by another booty.........

I needed to sit down a little from all the walking and standing so I sat down next to this cute asian girl. It didn't take long for me to notice that her undies were largely exposed so I casually turned on my camera but by that time she had already stood up. Damn!! But I got this from the hip just before she walked up the stairs and entered the museum. :)

Back to the parade where I got a few more shots.

A thong!

I saw these girls viewing the parade on the wall so I slowly walked by to see if there was anything behind while feigning to view the parade. Not the easiest spot to squeeze into but I managed to get off a few. The asian girl in the white shirt donning prescription eyeglasses had just pulled down her shirt and the other was showing a bit of crack. :)

Back to the parade.....

I just couldn't resist.

I crossed 79th (or 81st) St. and saw this group of Puerto Rican girls. I just wanted to snap a few and be on my way but I was beset by a crowd of people. The girl in the half shirt was flirting a little with the policeman and I didn't even notice that the other girl in the red jersey had her panties showing underneath until I got home. :(
Then the girl in the half shirt climbed on the rail and leaned over to view the parade. Here is what I managed to capture.

I started walking back up Fifth Ave. because of the crowd. This girl in the cowboy hat had a fine booty.....

This girl was soooooooooooooooooo HOT!!! She was flaunting her midriff and ass. Guys were following her like crazy. I saw her coming down towards me but I couldn't get my camera ready in time for a frontal. So I got a few from the rear. She might have been on to me so I devised a strategy. Take some pics then walk past her a fair amount. Then she would pass me and stop further down to watch the parade. That's when I snuck in behind her and got off a few more. I was disappointed with the quality of these images. The dense shade was really dark. She was soooo much better in person.

This last one was shot from the hip as she walked away.

A few more...

Another failed attempt at a thong/crack.

I could see something pink pertruding ever so slightly from this girl's waistband.

A few more to round out this post.

Thanks guys for viewing! Please feel free to leave feedback!

Regards,
blujay

DoctorIce
December 10th, 2004, 12:13 AM
Nice work. Latin women are very hot. Thanks

DaveK
December 10th, 2004, 01:00 AM
Hey, great variety of shots there. Thanks for sharing those!

Nemesis_Divina
December 10th, 2004, 02:04 AM
thank you brother
i like when it's close

EdV
December 10th, 2004, 08:34 AM
Great day for you, lots of puerto rican hotties. Would like to see more frontals though.

ramio
December 10th, 2004, 08:59 AM
very nice post ;-)

himmelsburg
December 10th, 2004, 10:41 AM
fantastic never ending post!
I love the bending-over-the-rail-gals - so fine vpl in the red one!!!
Big Thx
himmelsburg

nonpentagonal
December 10th, 2004, 12:58 PM
wow, feel like I was there :) Thanks !

rattlemetal
December 10th, 2004, 02:07 PM
nice shots

BlackLocust
December 10th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Wow, great shots of hot Puerto Rican hotties. Thanks!

rdubyar
December 10th, 2004, 03:38 PM
really nice chiquitas! Muchas Gracias!!

Buttcrack
December 10th, 2004, 06:10 PM
very nice, thanks for the buttcracks!

Bill Clinton
December 10th, 2004, 08:29 PM
I think it was worth posting. Nice work

Dodecahedonist
December 10th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Nice post brother. Thankyou!

bootyluver
December 10th, 2004, 09:37 PM
nice shots

Boob-lover
December 11th, 2004, 07:57 AM
Great work , many thanks for sharing these cuties :jg

Phantom
December 11th, 2004, 06:09 PM
nice post

Elwood
December 11th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Great post!

dognheat
December 11th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Masterful work and story telling. Nice subects there!

jobo
December 12th, 2004, 02:58 PM
hotass babes i must say.. thanx man.

nedredford
December 12th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Lotta nice butts there !

zednemrock
December 13th, 2004, 05:58 PM
amazing pics, bro.
thanx

coolbreezeqt
December 26th, 2004, 01:59 PM
nice captures on this festive day. thanks! :D

gatsby1
June 29th, 2006, 09:05 PM
That chick in the white pants in the first set is mind blowing. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post.

SantiC
July 1st, 2006, 05:22 AM
WoW great. thx

platanero
July 1st, 2006, 11:35 PM
hey i can't see the pics really I want to see them someone should take some pics of the dominican Parade they always big ass there

chileno_voyerista
July 5th, 2006, 08:20 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW MAGNIFIC POSt!!!!

breiten
May 20th, 2012, 05:30 AM
thanks

eureka99
May 27th, 2012, 09:23 AM
oh yeah. hot latina ass