PDA

View Full Version : Large breasts visible under see thru blouse in public

dianajam
September 23rd, 2004, 06:50 AM
Some of you may have seen my 2 recent postings of pics on other forums on this site. I have been asked to show some more pics, but have decided to post a video instead.

This was shot using the 'video' mode of my digital camera (hence the poor quality). A sexy large breasted woman was walking past by the beach wearing a very short skirt and see thru blouse with no bra !!

Click Video Here (http://www.dianajameson.com/can2.AVI) [/url] to view the movie (1.7 Mbytes - 14 secs)

Enjoy!

Diana
xxx
The mad exhibitionist webmistress of [URL=http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=900392-0000&PA=787582]Diana's Amateur English Exhibitionists (http://www.dianajameson.com/can2.AVI)

mr hat
September 23rd, 2004, 07:11 AM
great post!

Niles
September 23rd, 2004, 07:14 AM
Quality looks o.k. to me!

francoismiterra
September 23rd, 2004, 07:55 AM
This doesnt look like candid to me.

DaveK
September 23rd, 2004, 10:25 AM
***THE VIDEO IS COMPLETLY SETUP, FAKED, POSED, REHEARSED, DIRECTED BULLSHIT***

1) the model is looking directly at the camera, as if for guidence, right at the start
2) the model is talking to someone, likely the photographer, there is no one else near by
3) convenient how "dina" was allready taking a video and this girl happened to show up in the right place and the right time and wearing the right clothes.

DINA: I have been suspicious of some of your picture posts, but this video proves it. You're a fake! Your posts are nothing more then SPAM to advertise your pay-website.

SUPERBASH
September 23rd, 2004, 11:37 AM
I agree with DaveK again on this :spam post. However...you gotta admit... that broad BAM!!!! is a KNOCKOUT. :wow1

bandit_perry
September 23rd, 2004, 02:14 PM
Man, you can't fool these guys! Why do people even try?

nedloh01
September 23rd, 2004, 06:21 PM
this looks like SPAM!!!

valis23
September 23rd, 2004, 07:09 PM
The board owner has had a look at this post already and it's still here:

"Last edited by satan : Today at 10:29 AM. "

No disrespect intended to admin, I mean, I LOVE the fact that the board is always fast and stable now that it's being run well, and appreciate that other things have to happen here to keep the board sustainable, but it's a bit of an insult to the candid shooters to allow this sort of post in the candid section, isn't it? Can't this sort of post go in the freestyle section, or maybe a new section for non-candid spam?

I and others commenting may be wrong, but the woman in the video seems to be the same woman running the website linked. That alone removes any concept of candid, it would seem (as candid seems to be defined on this board, especially wrt other items removed by regular posters). I notice the link to her site is even an affiliate link, paying some % to this board I presume?

Please don't take me the wrong way...by all means, take steps to make the candid board profitable, put up a non-candid spam section full of goodies for us, etc., but c'mon...can't we keep the candid sections pure in the meantime? Who is being fooled by a "candid" non-candid paysite post? Why risk further annoying those coming here for actual candids?

Or...have "Diana" actually shoot some candid video of one of her models in an intimate, non-rehearsed moment and post that, instead...

schphyncterboy
September 23rd, 2004, 10:30 PM
moved

The Zar
September 24th, 2004, 04:38 AM
very nice.

valis23
September 24th, 2004, 08:14 AM
Thank you, schphynctergod !

Naughty Nokia
September 24th, 2004, 01:41 PM
:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam :spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam :spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam :spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam :spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam :spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam :spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam :spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam :spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam :spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam :spam by any other name

sniperboy
September 28th, 2004, 10:07 AM
that's a very nice one diana!!!!

utter
May 16th, 2006, 07:06 PM
The board owner has had a look at this post already and it's still here:

"Last edited by satan : Today at 10:29 AM. "

I notice the link to her site is even an affiliate link, paying some % to this board I presume?

...by all means, take steps to make the candid board profitable, put up a non-candid spam section full of goodies for us, etc., but c'mon...can't we keep the candid sections pure in the meantime? Who is being fooled by a "candid" non-candid paysite post? Why risk further annoying those coming here for actual candids?

:iagree:

Satan, what the feck is going on?? DaveK
on one hand is berating this Diana as pure spam, yet you have edited the post yourself (presumably meaning that it's now ok for this kind of affair?)

Man, I am super confused.....

DAVIDOFF59
May 16th, 2006, 07:09 PM
spam spam spam.she needs to be banned.talk bout wasting bandwidth with this shit